Opening day is finally here! Tomorrow from 10am-2pm. Can you believe it?! We’ve all been anxiously waiting for this season to arrive. Now that it’s here, make sure you stop down and say hi!
We’ll have the pleasure of being entertained for the another year as tradition on opening day by Nuclear Ukulele! We’ll also have our new caricature artist present, so stop in and check that out along with the Cornell Extension with samples of their Popeye Power Smoothies!
Some of the vendors you can look forward to seeing tomorrow along with what they’ll have to offer are:
- Jammin’ with Pat- jams and jellies, breads, cookies, candy, and spicy nuts
- This Pot’s for You- pottery along with pottery demonstrations
- Becker Family Farm- rhubarb, lettuce, and Kate’s baked goods
- One-of-a-Kind Wood Working- toys, bread boxes, kitchen tools, shelving and more
- Dragonfly Hill Farm- fresh brown eggs, lettuce, kale, radishes, rhubarb, and local raw honey
- San Pedro Sister Community Project- organic fair trade chocolates, coffees, teas, cocoas, nuts. handmade purses and hammocks Hammock raffle begins
- Bradley’s Stained Glass of Aurora- stained glass ornamental Christmas trees
- Redhead Ranch Soaps and Sundries- handmade reusable shopping bags(new!), soaps, towels, roll on scents, lip balm, soap mitts, soap dishes
- Delaney’s Aromatherapy- lotions, soaps, sprays, roll ons, scrubs, bug repellents, diffuser jewelry, heating pads and wraps, and so much more
- Standing Stone Honey Bee Products- beeswax wraps(new! natural, reusable, renewable), honey, bee pollen, beeswax candles, balms, other bee products and veggies in season
- ¡VERDURAS!- radishes, greens, salad bowls, leeks, and new cards with original photographs by Ellen
See you tomorrow! Come by! Come buy!