Who will be at this week’s Aurora Farmers Market and what will they be offering for sale?
- San Pedro Sister Community Project– handmade purses and cards made artisans in San Pedro, along with Equal Exchange Fair Trade certified coffee, tea, hot chocolate, chocolate bars, and nuts. All sale proceeds benefit the San Pedro community.
- Kozlowski Honey– Honey and honey comb and spinach
- BooRadley’s Garden – Hanging baskets (Strawberry, petunia, and cherry tomato), herbs, plants and flowers (both annual and perennial), carrots, beets, possibly broccoli
- Dragonfly Hill Farm– fresh brown eggs, lettuce, radishes, garlic scapes, Swiss chard and scallions
- Gimme Waffles by Seed Born Foods LLC- gluten-free waffles with assorted homemade toppings, both sweet and savory (chicken), homemade hemp ice cream, fudge, biscotti
- Byler’s Baked Goods – breads, pies, sweet rolls, fruit turnovers, jams, jellies, quilts
- Aurora Ale & Lager Co– Beer, t shirts, glassware, with free tastings for those over 21
- Aurora Ridge Gardens – plants and produce
We have two new vendors joining us this week:
- The Wood Shop– Handmade Birdhouses
- Ridge Run Garlic – garlic scapes (later in the season, Ridge Run will have garlic cloves and beautiful garlic braids)
Our Aurora Farmers Market is also hosting an aid station stop for Saturday’s Heart Health Ride, sponsored by the local Girl Scout troop. This fundraising ride starts and finishes at Treleaven Winery. Learn more about this great event: https://rideforhearthealth.com/