The weather forecast is for warm and sunny weather for Saturday, June 18th – a great day at the market.
We have a full lineup of great market vendors for this week:
- San Pedro Sister Community Project offers handmade purses and cards, and Fair Trade certified products, including coffee, tea, hot chocolate, chocolate bars and assorted snack items.
- Kozlowski Honey will sell Honey and honey comb and probably rhubarb
- BooRadleys Garden will have flowers and plants, herbs, produce (carrots, beets, possibly cauliflower) and hanging baskets (petunias, ever-bearing strawberries, and hanging cherry tomato plants)
- Dragonfly Hill Farm will have lettuce, farm-fresh brown eggs, rhubarb, radishes and garlic scape
- Gimme Waffles by Seed Born Foods LLC will be back with gluten-free waffles, both sweet and savory (Chicken Romanescu) toppings – all homemade, as well as homemade ice cream and fudge
- Joining us this week is new market vendor Pat Gorham, selling maple syrup.
- We expect Aurora Ale & Lager to be back, offering tastings of their latest microbrews, and filling and re-filling growlers.
- We also expect Aurora Ridge Gardens will be back with greenhouse-grown flowers and veggies and lots and lots of bedding plants to fill in those holes in your garden.
- Unfortunately, Emma Byler is taking this week off, but she will be back next week with delicious Amish baked goods.
- This week, Tracey Stevens DVM, a certified pet acupuncturist, will offer mini-acupuncture treatments for dogs. Please bring your animal on leash to the market. Come learn if acupuncture might be helpful to treat your animal’s health conditions.